We are planning our first conference call together with our sponsor, ETP Network.
The conference call is being planned for Thursday May 18, 2006 at 9PM EST.
Join the yahoo group to receive the welcome packet with the dial-in number.
Segments being planned for the call are as follows:
- Introduction of the PM call moderator by Rod Colón, President of ETP Network - ETP Network is a Professional Network founded by Rod Colon and is open to all professionals)
- Outline of goals of the "PM Lesson Learned" organization and the conference call
- PM Learning
- True stories of a PM Lesson Learned (if you're interested in sharing, contact us)
- PM Resource(s): Meetings, books, web sites, etc.
- PM Career Corner
- PM Career knowledge from a recruiter in the field
- PM Lesson Learned from a PM "in transition" or "recently landed"
- PM Job Openings (these may be refered to and distributed via a separate list)
- Q&A open session
- Questions regarding Project Management and PM Careers