Here's how to find the Presentation or File you are looking for!
Before going any further, be aware that if you are attending a conference call via a LIVE call, you have two options for following along with the presentation.
1. You can follow by viewing the presenter's screen by clicking on this link. http://www.freesee.com/meetings/418-251-588
2. You can download the presentation materials and follow along on your own screen by following the instructions below.
If you are not on a live call, then you only have the option of downloading the presentation to your pc and following it while listening to the podcast or replay.
The Presentations and other files are found on our yahoo group pages.
To get to the files:
- Sign in to http://www.yahoogroups.com/ (note: free membership is required).
- Go to the appropriate yahoo group.
PMlessonsLearned group (For PM Best Practices, or PMP Exam Study Group calls)
PMJobShop group (For PM Job Shop calls)
(note: if you're not already a member, you'll need to join, just follow the directions there, membership is free and open to all)
- On the left, click on "Files" link
- Look in the appropriate folders there for the presentation or file you desire (presentations are usually filed with the topic or presentation date)