PM Lessons Learned is about you!
Yes, it's about everyone who is a part of our free group. If you're not involved, please join our free yahoo group now (see the link on the navigation on the website)
We encourage anyone to join and we specifically are interested in having members who are Project Managers and those who are interested in Project management. That includes people other than project managers: writers, recruiters and others that are already part of our group.
- We're already planning more of our interactive conference calls for 2007
- We're continuing our emphasis on:
- Lessons Learned about PM work
- Studying for the PMP (including PMP study groups)
- Down-to-earth ways to apply PM skills and techniques
- Real-life stories from real-life people
- Real-world PM career information
- Networking between our members - building one-to-one relationships
- We're going to continue to offer past conference call recordings via phone
- We're already working on putting the 2006 conference calls out as podcasts
- We are forming relationships with recruiters
- Face-to-face meetings and informal get-togethers
- Special speakers
- A special forum for sharing our PM Lessons Learned
We sure would like you to be a part of our group. Please join our yahoo group now! You'll receive an email or two a week with valuable information.
The "small print" : If you're not 100% satisfied, you can leave the group at any time, but we sure will miss you!