Join us! Why not volunteer to help other project managers make a difference?
PMlessonsLearned.com is looking for folks to join our group of volunteers. We're all volunteers here and any additional help we can have for the Project Mangement profession will come from more people joining to help.
If you are interested in any of these tasks (even if you just want to learn more), please contact us using the contact us link on our home page at pmlessonslearned.com
- Someone to send out emails to our past speakers when the podcast is posted. We can encourage them to post this on their website. This would include a thank you and a request that they refer any other speakers they know to speak on our calls. - about 1 hour per month
- Someone to post our conference call announcements on our linkedin.com groups
- Someone to prepare tweets to go out from our twitter account
- Someone to spread the word on PMhub - we can tell you how
- Someone to update our counts of downloads of our podcasts - 1 hour every few months
- Someone to confirm our speakers a month before they are scheduled to speak and then again 2 weeks before they speak
- Someone to contact potential speakers (we can supply sources and a procedure)
- Someone to set up a pmll meet and greet in Northern NJ area
- Someone to set up a year end online celebration for PMLL - we can play some games and get to know each other
- Someone to moderate discussions on our linkedin.com groups
- Someone to create/update a spreadsheet of all our calls listing: the category of the topic, topic, speaker, link to the recording, number of downloads (this last piece of data would be supplied by another volunteer).
- Someone to do a write up every month or two of information about one of our volunteers. This would then reward our volunteers for their time.
- Someone to document a Mentoring program
- Mentors to mentor project managers
PMlessonsLearned.com - Project Managers helping Project Managers make a difference.