Happy Holidays from PMlessonsLearned.com
Happy New Year!
Note: the remainder of December and part of January will have no calls due to end of year holidays, but the archives are always available and make a great gift from us to you that you can use at any time 24X7!
Our current schedule going forward as of this time is as follows:
(check the "Schedule of Future Conference Calls" link on our homepage for updates as they become available)
- Jan. 10, 2008 at 9PM Eastern - PM JOBSHOP with Host Linda Wortman
- Jan. 17, 2008 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons Learned confcall with Host Henry Will, PMP - Topic: "Teaching old dogs to do new tricks? A primer on Change" Presented by Peter de Jager (Podcast Episode 0027) Peter is a Keynote Speaker, writer and consultant focusing on issues relating to Change Management and the Future. His primary focus is on how we manage change, technology and the future. His presentations use humor to challenge the myths surrounding our understanding of the Change process and the benefits of technology. In addition to speaking at conferences worldwide, he has also written monthly columns for Globe & Mail online, CIO Magazine, and Computing Canada. His goal is always to question what we think is so, and in so doing perhaps open up new opportunities. You can more information at his website: www.technobility.com
- Jan. 24, 2008 at 9PM Eastern - PM JOBSHOP with Host Linda Wortman
- Feb. 7, 2008 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL PMP Study Group confcall with Host David Radkovich, PMP - Topic: T.B.D. (Podcast Episode 0028)
- Feb. 14, 2008 at 9PM Eastern - PM JOBSHOP with Host Linda Wortman
- Feb. 21, 2008 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons Learned confcall with Host Henry Will, PMP - Topic: MS Project tips by IBM Instructor Jim Stuehler, PMP (Podcast Episode 0029)
- Feb. 28, 2008 at 9PM Eastern - PM JOBSHOP with Host Linda Wortman
- Apr. 17, 2008 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons Learned confcall with Host Henry Will, PMP - Topic: Humor in Project Management presented by Arthur Hedge – President of Castle Ventures LLC